So, since technically I’m responsible for freeing Avacyn, or whatever her angelness is called, does that make me like a saint or something in your religion? I do like ‘Saint Liliana’ it sounds so kinky.
Lilya, my dear, I oughtn’t have to remind you: sainthood’s for the dead. But mightn’t a canon lawyer (like myself) be tempted to argue that as an experienced necromancer long past her natural end, you’re in certain technically-relevant senses already dead? Yes, I suppose she might. If you’ve any interest in getting a sweet, steady stream of mana flowing from the Orzhov laity, contact us with the financial particulars and we’ll have you on the fast track to beatification in no time.
- asklilianaoftheveil reblogged this from askniv-mizzet and added:
- epickiu likes this
- elementnumber46 likes this
- askniv-mizzet reblogged this from askteysa and added:
- askteysa reblogged this from asklilianaoftheveil and added:
- asksorinmarkov said: If we are going to debate questionable sainthood, shouldn’t they at least have died once? She is very much alive and untouched by the frigid caress of death.
- makimonstrous likes this
- ghosturza likes this
- disheveledwisdom likes this
- zeico likes this
- askteysa posted this